Know this post is a bit late today, days been a bit hectic, spent the last two evenings putting together IKEA furniture!
So I completely forgot about a friends birthday this weekend, so have made this little card to send to her with an apology inside!
I love this DSP, it’s so clean and fresh. Had to match the image colours with the DSP as well to keep the colour scheme running through the card.
What’s your favourite DSP? What colours would you use for this image?
Thanks for stopping by
Ingredients (all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated):
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
- For the Birds Stamp Set
- Remembering Your Birthday Stamp Set
- Starburst Framelits Dies (MDS Version)
- Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana Ink Pads
- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, and Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stamping Sponges
- Jewels Basic Rhinestones
- My Digital Studio
- Cameo Silhouette (Not SU)
** Join Stampin’ Up! UK for £99 and receive £130 worth of products that you choose! Also receive 20% off products! No obligation. Contact me today for more information – 07725743218 / email@example.com or click here and go straight to sign up page **
** Sign up to my newsletter today for monthly updates – click here **
**Shop Stampin’ Up! UK 24/7 online – click here **