How are your weekends going?
Today I wanted to share with you some 3×3 thank you cards that I’ve made using the Sale-A-Bration freebie ‘Petal Parade’. I think it’s a lovely stamp set and am gutted to be saying goodbye to it on Monday when SAB ends!
I thought the effect of the larger flower being in a bolder colour would give a nice 3D effect, and make the larger flower come into it’s own.
Good old My Digital Studio came to the rescue for the sentiment and the punch, I wanted something small enough to fit the card but big enough to stand out.
What colour combinations would you use if making this card? Which is your favourite?
Thanks for stopping by!
Ingredients (all Stampin’ Up! unless otherwise stated):
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Petal Parade Stamp Set (free with Sale-A-Bration orders)
- Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral Ink Pads
- Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant,Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Markers
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- My Digital Studio – image used ‘A little of this – Thanks’, punch used ‘Modern Label’
- Cameo Silhouette (Not SU)
** Join Stampin’ Up! UK for £99 and, during Sale-A-Bration, receive £150 worth of products that you choose! Also receive 20% off products! No obligation. Contact me today for more information – 07725743218 / email@example.com or click here and go straight to sign up page **
** Sign up to my newsletter today for monthly updates – click here **
**Shop Stampin’ Up! UK 24/7 online – click here **