Can you hear that? That’s the sound of the long awaited British Summer Bank Holiday calling us! A nice long weekend of crafting and being with friends and family! Bliss!
As this years wedding season begins to draw to a close and ideas for weddings in the coming year or so and being discussed, I thought I’d share with you this fabulous idea I found on (you guessed it!) Pinterest. To go to the original blog, click here
I decided to use Venetian Romance for this project purely because of the name!
I used Stampin’ Ups! Petite Purse Bigz L to cut the purses from.
The bow tie box was made freehand, just by measuring the size of the front and adding 1cm sides, creasing and then cutting tags in. If you would like full instructions please do drop me an email at email@example.com
Would you be happy to give these as favours to your guests? Would love to hear what you think!
* Petite Purse Bigz L 125606 £28.95
* Venetian Romance DSP130144 £9.95 12 12×12 sheets double sided
* Coastal Cabana cardstock A4 131302 £6.25 24 sheets
* Very Vanilla cardstock A4 106550 £7.50 40 sheets 12×12 124301 12 sheets
* In Colour Boutique Details 130938 £8.25 20 pieces 4 in each 2013-2015 colour
* Linen Thread 104199 £3.95 13.7m
Thanks for stopping by
* Buttons, from sewing kit