Just the one photo today I’m afraid, it was a commissioned card that I wanted to get out ASAP so only managed to get the one picture.
One of my family’s lovely friends from Cardiff requested a card for a special couple so I was more than happy to accommodate and thought I’d go for a romantic owl card after using them on my own anniversary card.
I wanted to bring in the gold element with it being for a golden anniversary and the Venetian Romance DSP went with this better than I anticipated, along with the Baked Brown Sugar from the new In Colours 2013-2015. The ‘branches’ the owls are ‘standing on’ are made using the Bird Builder punch, starting out using the Baked Brown Sugar and then punching the ‘branches’ out again and then cutting off the leaves with the paper snips
Don’t forget that if you want to join Stampin’ Up! and my team you can order your starter kit not only from the annual catalogue, but also from the new Autumn / Winter catalogue which has not yet been released! For £99 you can chose up to £130 of goodies. Also if you do decide to join my (very little!) team you will receive a fabulous welcome gift from me. Simply click here to go straight to the agreement page. If you have any questions please do contact me at email@example.com or via the form below, I look forward to hearing from you 🙂
* Very Vanilla card stock 106550 (A4 40 sheets) £7.50 124301 (12×12 12 sheets) £5.50
* Venetian Romance DSP 130144 £9.95 12×12 12 double sided sheets
* In colours 2013-2015 131195 (12×12) £8.95 131289 (A4) £6.25
* Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430 £3.25 300 dots
* Small Heart Punch 117193 £5.75
* Owl Builder 118074 £15.50
* Bird Builder 117191 £15.50
* Paper Snips 103579 £8.95
* As always Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 £3.25
Thanks for stopping by