Hope your Saturday is nice and relaxing!
Today I’m showing you an Anniversary card I made for H’s mum. It’s for a very special Diamond Wedding Anniversary so what better way to reflect that than with a ‘bit of bling’!
I love the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and think that they added to the dimension of the card. Not sure if you can see it on the picture properly but I used glitter across the stamped image so it had a lovely sparkling effect, again to match the ‘diamond’ theme.
For such a special card the inside, I felt, should carry the design over.
H’s mum was made up with this card (fortunately!) and I hope the recipients do too. What a lovely milestone to celebrate!
* Very Vanilla card stock 106550 (A4 40 sheets) £7.50 124301 (12×12 12 sheets) £5.50
* Afternoon Picnic DSP 131390 £9.95 12×12 12 double sided sheets
* In colours 2013-2015 131195 (12×12) £8.95 131289 (A4) £6.25
* Subtles 131285 (A4) £6.25 131189 (12X12) £8.95
* Stampin’ Write Markers in Subtles 131263 £23.95
* Stampin’ Write Markers in the In Colours 2013 – 2015 131260 £11.75
* Rhinestone Basic Jewels 129324 £4.50 150 pieces
* Beautiful Wings Embosslits 118138 £9.95
* Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons 127555 £5.50
* Paper Snips 103579 £8.95
* As always Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 £3.25
Don’t forget the fabulous Designer Stack Papers are on offer for the month of August only, buy 3 get 1 free, this is a fabulous offer especially with the range of DSPs in the annual catalogue! If you are interested in placing an order you can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form below.
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend!