I know we’re only in August but I’m starting to think Christmas! Now when the weathers freezing cold there’s nothing I love more than settling down with a nice mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows and a good book. So what better to give as a little stocking filler than a hot chocolate selection in a handmade (paper) mug! Now being part of the Stampin’ Up! community I was fortunate to see this tutorial pop up by one of my fellow crafters and couldn’t miss the opportunity to make. The best part is the ‘mug’ can be used as a pen pot or to hold something else on your desk, in your kitchen etc…
Disclaimer: Please do not use the ‘mugs’ to hold any form of liquid in, paper + liquid = mushy mess!!
I also made some for tea with herbal teas and biscuits inside, unfortunately I forgot to take photos of them, will try and sort this and post at a later date 🙂
* Birthday Basics DSP 130145 £9.95
* Venetian Romance DSP 130144 £9.95
* Chalk talk as per post ‘Chalk Talk’
* In colour boutique details 130938 £8.25
* Decorative label punch 120907 £15.50
* In colour 2013-2015 stampin write markers 131260 £11.75
Thanks for stopping by!