I’m always looking for something fun and different when it comes to crafting so when I saw that Stampin’ Up! had the gorgeous ‘Chalk Talk’ with coordinating framelits I knew that they’d be added to my collection pretty quickly!
I always struggle with male cards so have found that this is such a versatile set, I decided to try some different colours for me but they work fantastically for a male card:
As you may have guessed I am a Pinterest addicted and love viewing other peoples work, especially when struggling for inspiration. So when I saw this (Bermuda Bay) I felt instantly drawn to the fun colours and knew I had to make a variation of it.
These make me smile when I look at them, just think they are bright and fun, which is what a birthday should be! 🙂
* Chalk Talk 103631 (wood) £22.95, 130634 (clear) £17.95, framelits 129983 £20.95 OR bundle of stamps and framelits 132731 (wood) £37.25, 132730 (clear) £32.95
* Simply Stars 130889 (wood) £12.95, 130892 (clear) £9.95
* Birthday Basics DSP £9.95
* Brights card stock (real red and pacific point shown) 131282 (A4) £6.25, 131186 (12×12) £8.95
* In Colours 2013-2015 (coastal cabana and crisp cantaloupe shown) 131289 (A4) 131194 (12×12) prices as before
* Ruffle stretch trim in crisp cantaloupe 130021 £8.25 (9.1m)
* Beautiful Butterflies Bigz 114507 £18.95
* Very Vanilla Card Stock 106550 (A4) £6.25 124301 (12×12) £5.50
Thanks for stopping by